In business, reputation is everything. Thanks to social media and review sites like Yelp, you can build a great online reputation fast. There’s just one problem: The Internet moves fast, and with a few missteps, you can hit rock bottom just as quickly as you rose to that coveted 5-star rating.
Vezita Media knows that different businesses and individuals have distinct reputation management needs. Our staff researched and reviewed dozens of reputation management services, and came up with the ones we think are best for both businesses and individuals.
We offer services to businesses, both small and large, from a wide variety of industries and fields. Our exclusive solutions are focused not just on public perception, but also on our understanding of buying drivers for specific products.
Digital marketing stands out as a discrete discipline for its precise measurement and visible ROI. At Vezita Media, six pillars serve as the foundation for our agency’s unique approach to maximizing ROI of online communications:
- Budgets that work harder, driving efficiencies in every digital advertising campaign per market, per media and per tactic. And by buying on a cost-per-click basis, there’s no wasted spend.
- Enhanced targeting for improved performance.We precisely reach and influence prospects at every point along their brand consideration and adoption path by targeting geographically, demographically, attitudinally, behaviorally and contextually.
- A rich mix of digital tactics, including search engine optimization (SEO), paid search, display, remarketing, mobile, geofencing, streaming video and streaming audio.
- Solid content creation and curation. We regularly create and distribute engaging, relevant online content—for social media, blogs, visual content and custom tools, HTML-based articles, videos, memes and webinars—and share the content of other thought leaders to bolster clients’ SEO and brand position.
- Digital trading desk for real time optimization and measurement. We keep all digital strategy and campaign management and monitor in-house so we can make smart and fast program changes—and track the performance of every element, all at once and in real time.
- Finger on the digital pulse of emerging trends. We constantly explore innovations in media, technology and creativity for our clients’ competitive advantage.
Every brand has a unique and compelling story to tell. A strong brand identity breaks through competitive clutter to connect with its targets and inspire preference and loyalty. Vezita Media develops, designs and introduces differentiating brand identities that are proven to deliver immediate impact, foster lasting relationships and yield long-term results.
As a first step to branding, Vezita Media conducts a discovery among key internal and external stakeholders, influencers and prospects. This discovery helps identify key equities and fertile ground for brand development and yields a SWOT analysis as an important evaluative step. Our goal is to develop a positioning that reflects the core of the brand, disrupts category conventions to create new opportunity and resonates with key constituencies.
Media Planning & Buying
Vezita Media’s in-house, fully integrated marketing and media strategy, planning and buying group implements, tracks and optimizes campaigns across all traditional, digital and emerging channels. Here, media’s role is as creative as the creative itself.
We’re channel neutral—we plan for every type of traditional and online media outlet—and always keep on top of emerging trends in media, technology and creativity to give our client partners a competitive position within the digital and interactive space. But we don’t just plan and purchase media; we manage the buy—tracking every placement, working every value-added opportunity and optimizing the plan in real time.
Social Media Marketing
With every update, social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter are getting more slick about how we interact. It may start slow at first, but every like and share can snowball into more followers, likers, commenters, and so on. It’s important to watch where the momentum is taking off from, as well as where it dies. There are statistics on networks such as Facebook that we interpret to help us decide how to strategically place and create your social media content. If (for some bizarre reason) that cat meme posted on a Thursday with a winky emoticon gets 847 views, we roll with it and remember it for next week.
Just because there’s dozens of social networking sites (most of which no one cares about), doesn’t mean you should sign up for all of them. Many will be a waste of time and time is money. Here at Vezita Media, we found that by signing up for a few important ones and focusing time and energy on them is the best way to market your business through social media.
Effective Email Marketing
Email marketing is quick, easy, and cheap. It is an effective way to engage your loyal customers, as well as acquiring new ones. The benefits come from both quantity and quality: The number of people you can reach is countless, and the personalization of the email will pique your customer’s interest and create a deeper interest.
Vezita Media’s Email Marketing goal is to bring you new business and meet your business goals. Our Email Marketing strategies will take your campaigns to a whole new level.
Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click (PPC) is a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Search engine advertising is one of the most popular forms of PPC. It allows advertisers to bid for ad placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when someone searches on a keyword that is related to their business offering.
Platforms such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads are important to your business. With our pay per click marketing (PPC) expertise, we can help take your accounts to the next level. We customize strategy and reporting tailored to your needs.
Vezita Media provides the support and guidance you require to accomplish your goal, be it maximizing return on investment, increasing leads, or driving brand awareness.